Independent, expert advice on IT strategy, cybersecurity, governance and best practice.
Contracted IT Management
Get the right IT resource for your business, at a fraction of the cost of a full time person.
how we work
Helping you achieve
We start by understanding your business objectives
IT should always support achieving business objectives. So our starting point is to understand what business outcomes you are seeking. We then work with you to determine how IT can best help you achieve them. Rather than simply a 'required cost', we work with you to see how we can make IT part of your competitive advantage.
Your business is unique
So are your IT needs
There are subtle differences between every client we help. Understanding your unique needs ensures we provide IT that blends cost effective off-the-shelf solutions with bespoke solutions that add value to your business. But we don't stop there. Your IT is only as useful as the people using it - so we provide training and coaching to make sure you get the most out of your IT.
Our unique difference
We apply a variety of tools and methodologies to clarify and determine your critical requirements and the best way to achieve them. We provide visibility of everything we do and you own the final, fully documented outputs. Whether our "FlightPlan", or our IT Management Toolkit for contracted IT resource, you benefit from our approach.
You benefit from our knowledge
With over 200 clients and 20 years under our belt, we know what works in theory and what works in practice. Our industry-leading awards and certifications confirm we are also up to date with the latest innovations. When you partner with Kinetics, you gain the benefit of expertise - that blend of experience and knowledge that creates excellent solutions.
Examples of how we can help
- Develop a roadmap or blueprint for your IT
- Board level advice, especially around a major project or annual budget setting
- Working with vendors to get best value
- Supporting internal IT staff
- Understanding and implementing best practices (shutting the stable door before the horse bolts)
- We take the time to understand your business to clarify your needs
- Assess performance of your IT plan, determine KPIs and regularly measure against these
- Compare you against our Best Practice toolset to determine priorities/gaps
- Help you manage your "IT fleet" of physical and software infrastructure (licensing, cloud services etc)
- Security reviews and "fire drills" combined with relentless staff training