KARE IT Manager as a Service – what vCIO should be!
IT managed. Properly.
CIO, Part time IT Manager, Project Manager or IT Support resources.
If IT means more to you than PCs, Servers, internet and the cloud, then you will be expecting your IT to drive organisational success.
It means you have a more sophisticated and dynamic need, recognising that IT now underpins so much more of your operations than ever before. As your IT starts to look more like digital transformation, and you access your business processes through online tools, or mobile apps and look for insight from your data, then you need your IT support to match.
Add IT-Manager-as-a-Service (ITMaaS) to engage with a structured program to manage ALL your IT.
- the right IT and DATA policies to meet your stakeholder obligations,
- IT processes that are fit for purpose and match business processess,
- documentation and change control in place,
- solutions selected to meet business needs – streamlined and automated processes, rich and applicable analytics, innovations to give you competitive advantage,
- empowered staff, supported and included in the IT progression,
- clear accountabilities and expectations with all IT-related partners and vendors, and
- above all, a strategy and roadmap so you can plan your future.
ITMAAS IS THE IT MANAGER FOR BUSINESSES THAT DON’T WANT A FULL TIME IT MANAGER ON STAFF.
Real vCIO and vCISO services, on contract.
We can provide you with ongoing IT management resource that provides you with the expertise you need, in a flexible, cost effective way.
We have carefully analysed the position descriptions and key accountabilities of CIOs and IT Managers and worked out how to deliver these to smaller organisations who can’t justify the cvost of a full time person in tis role, but need the same outcomes.
Our methodology, using the ITMaaS wheel, considers each accountability, allowing us to include the key tasks you need, and building our a transparent programme that is unique to your business. BEcuase we haev the ITMaaS wheel, we don’t need to repeat the wheel,. saving you time and money.
When you engage us as your CIO or part time IT Manager, we start by identifying and documenting your business’s IT needs, paying particular attention to:
- Ensure IT is structured and used according to best practice. (A large part of this is develop and evolving company policies and then measuring against them)
- License management – renewal, reconciliation, optimisation and reporting
- Vendor management and measurement
- Project oversight, assessment, management and reporting.
- Peer review, ensure IT is meeting internal user satisfaction benchmarks
- IT Governance and strategy, roadmaps, project prioritisation
- Needs assessment – often attending management meetings, proactive engagement throughout the organisation to determine opportunities for IT to refine processes and create efficiencies
- Business continuity including risk plans and assessments, and SLA management
- Reporting -monthly or quarterly reports suitable for CEO and board.
We clarify the gap between where you are now and where you want to be, then agree a plan to get there.
When you have that special IT objective to achieve, who can you call on?
- Select a new piece of software, whether its a CRM system, HRIS, Financials, Logistics or something else,
- Making an ogrganisational change to achieve a specific goal, for exampe a new product or a new expansion,
- Running a security priojhect to protect your organsiation
- supporting your IT staff (if you have any)
Who is the IT Manager you call on for projects when you haven’t got one?
If you have an IT person, but they need help, where do you go?
Call us! Our part-time IT Managers are available to support your organisaton when you need expertise and/or someone to concentrate on a key objective.
Business Focused IT Management
When we step in as your vCIO, we manage all your IT – from woe to go. We use IT to help your organisation and your people achieve their goals.
IT That Works
ENJOY STABLE, PLANNED IT SYSTEMS
We take ownership of the risks, security, governance (policies, processes), capacity, capability, productivity and effectiveness of your IT systems.
The Right IT
USING IT AS A BUSINESS ENABLER
By being part of your business, we make sure there is alignment between business decisions and IT decisions. The right IT implemented the right way.
Peace of mind
Know that your IT risks are covered and that you are maxmising your use of IT to advance your business goals.
No stone unturned
Across organisations, IT Managers share between 80-90% common responsibilities. Our process covers all key aspects that IT Managers should be responsible for in a systematic methodology.
We start by understanding what is critical and what is relevant to your business, creating a workflow of required activity. So we focus on what’s important to your unique business. The automatically created workflow ensures that no stone is left unturned- your IT will help you drive your business forward.