No Server Costs
There is a better way!
Reap the benefits of a server, without the cost
Business Accelerator 365 uses Microsoft’s smart cloud technology, Office 365, to give you powerful and reliable server capability – without the cost. And we’ll set it all up for you.
- Business grade email
- Secure document storage and sharing
- Collaboration tools to connect your team, partners and clients
- Proactive PC support and maintenance to keep you up and running
- Expert advice to help you ensure your IT gives your business a competitive advantage
Smart businesses are now harnessing the cloud, avoiding the expense and inconvenience of buying and maintaining servers.
- Nimble IT, able to scale to meet changing workloads, with more flexibility and security
- More mobile, allowing users to work when they need to, where they need to, on PCs, phones and iPads
- No major capital cost and no expensive ongoing server maintenance, only the setup costs and minimal subscription fees
Is is safe?
Yes. Microsoft invests in state-of-the-art security, reliability and recovery technology to ensure that your files and messages are secure, your data is safe, and you’re always able to access and work with your information.
Is my data secure?
Yes. Your data (documents, files and messages) are secure because Microsoft invests in state-of-the-art security, reliability and recovery technology.
Is my data backed up?
Yes. Microsoft Office 365 offers geo-redundant, enterprise-grade reliability and disaster recovery, with multiple data centres and automatic failovers to ensure your data is safeguarded.
Are my PCs maintained? What about regular backups and antivirus protection?
Yes. Office 365 comes with up-to-date antivirus and anti-spam protection.
Business Accelerator 365 has a PC maintenance option so you can rest assured that your PCs are up to the task. As a minimum, your PCs must be constantly updated with the latest service packs and updates, along with your antivirus, which needs to be up-to-date. You’ll also need this option to back up any critical files on your PC or laptop.
Business Accelerator 365 can do this for you, so you can rest easy. We’ll send you monthly reports so you can see how everything is tracking.
How much money do I save by using Office 365?
Getting rid of all those servers and trimming your IT costs can save you lots of money. Depending on the number of users you have (and the number of licences you purchase), you can save thousands annually through:
- Cost savings (particularly up front costs and unexpected emergency maintenance, as well as personnel costs)
- Reducing dependency on IT consultants and internal IT staff
- More reliability and less downtime, with regular backups
- Better security
Why don’t I need a server?
Office 365 services are hosted in the cloud, which means you don’t need an expensive server to get access to your files, emails and data. In today’s competitive global market, businesses of all sizes need technology that gives flexibility and cost-effectively adds value. Cloud based services provide a way to meet these objectives. They deliver feature-rich productivity tools to users, while helping relieve the burden of managing and maintaining business systems – freeing you up to focus on initiatives that deliver true competitive advantage for your business.
What might I still need a server for?
Some specialist applications (customised, bespoke software) may work better from a local server.
What can it do that other applications (e.g. Dropbox, Google Apps, Skype) can’t?
Office 365 is enterprise focussed, meaning the company has control and visibility of its data and how users access it. Some other applications only require individual sign up, which could impact the amount of control you have over what is saved or shared to the cloud.
Some applications (e.g. Google and Skype) will sell you and your data to advertisers. Office 365 doesn’t.