IT managed. Properly. CIO, Part time IT Manager, Project Manager or IT Support resources.
- Ensure IT is structured and used according to best practice. (A large part of this is develop and evolving company policies and then measuring against them)
- License management – renewal, reconciliation, optimisation and reporting
- Vendor management and measurement
- Project oversight, assessment, management and reporting.
- Peer review, ensure IT is meeting internal user satisfaction benchmarks
- IT Governance and strategy, roadmaps, project prioritisation
- Needs assessment – often attending management meetings, proactive engagement throughout the organisation to determine opportunities for IT to refine processes and create efficiencies
- Business continuity including risk plans and assessments, and SLA management
- Reporting -monthly or quarterly reports suitable for CEO and board.
How we work Customised according to your needs
IT that works
Enjoy stable, planned IT systems
We take ownership of the risks, security, governance (policies, processes), capacity, capability, productivity and effectiveness of your IT systems.
The right IT
Using IT as a business enabler
By being part of your business, we make sure there is alignment between business decisions and IT decisions. The right IT implemented the right way.
Peace of mind
Know that your IT risks are covered and that you are maxmising your use of IT to advance your business goals.
Why choose Kinetics?
Expertise on hand
Experienced knowledge and advice on what you should and shouldn't do with your IT
Hands and feet
More than theory, a part time IT manager gets things done
You set priorities
And your part time IT manager will deliver them
Robust and Reliable
Companies don't have great IT systems by accident, they are deliberately planned and worked on
As flexible as you need
We will work with you to figure out how many hours per month you need a part time IT manager.
Want to know more?
We'd love to talk about how we might solve your business needs so get in touch.