Since Covid-19, there has been a surge in ransomware and cyber-attacks in New Zealand. For almost 25 years, Kinetics has specialised in providing comprehensive cyber security solutions and staff training to a broad cross section of the business community.
Learn how to ensure you have appropriate protection against attacks and reduce the risk of a data breach or ransomware incident.
- Learn about the ever changing cyber security landscape
- What is the risk for you and your business
- How does educating your people reduce risk
- What are practical ways you can mitigate threats
- How do you keep your passwords safe
- Reduce remote access vulnerabilities
Presented by: Kinetics Cyber Security Team
Security breaches have critical implications and can’t be overlooked. Don’t be the next business to be hit by ransomware.
- 69% of SMBs have undocumented cyber security threats
- 43% of SMBs don’t have a cyber incident response plan
- 57% of SMBs have not trained employees on cyber-security