This is a hunter/farmer mix with new business opportunities and an existing portfolio and new business opportunities. This is a newly created role as a result of ongoing growth and an amazing opportunity for an experienced B2B sales person with a strong understanding of services sales to upskill in the IT sector. This is not a quick fix sales role. We employ long term relationship builders who can understand a client’s needs, and be involved in designing solutions to achieve the client’s business objectives. We follow a proven sales methodology with a focus on consultative selling. This means you will be tasked with engaging customers and prospects in an advisory capacity. To understand their specific needs, and communicate that back to our design team. Having a highly qualified delivery team gives you the surety that promises made are kept, no matter what. Having a team like this to back you gives you the confidence to close the deal every time. It can be a pressurised environment, but we have a great team and a unique and compelling range of service products. It’s always challenging, interesting and very rewarding. For a high performer with a strong track record in B2B services sales this role has an attractive base salary, company car and uncapped commission. But enough about us… we would love to know more about you!
Right now we are looking for an account manager, offering an excellent base + commission + car
- Are you hungry, positive, energetic, ambitious, persistent and outcome-focused, with a passion for business?
- Are you a confident, well presented expert with excellent written and verbal communication skills?
- Are you interested in technology and consider yourself to be technically capable with a desire to learn all about IT and what we do?
- Do you have the ambition to consistently exceed goals?
- Are you an active listener? Able to communicate with business owners and senior executives?
Our Auckland team needs Office Administrator to welcome visitors and support across various functions in a busy office.
Our Office Administrator is retiring and we need another superstar
- Looking for a new role in 2017 with a great team?
- Use your skills to excel in this admin role with variety
- Join just before we move to our new offices in Newmarket
Great package including a good base, car and bonuses. Depending on your level of experience, senority and qualifications, we're offering a competitive base and the opportunity to earn 6 figures. If you've got
When only the best will do! Senior Microsoft Engineers (2 needed) to help us meet demand
- good experience
- strong track record
- great language skills (written and oral) and good people skills
- available to work a little after hours (after all, this is the IT industry!)
- and an interest in keeping your skills up to date and relevant, then we want to hear from you!
Our KARE desk is the key to our success. Businesses rely on their computer networks, and we rely on our KARE desk to deliver it. Using the latest support technologies, our KARE team maintains 100's of mission critical business networks from our offices in Ellerslie. They monitor systems, resolve the issues that arise and often prevent problems before they happen. With the best team, using the best tools, Kinetics has earned an enviable reputation for excellence. You can be part of this team! If you want to grow your skills, working on a number of systems in a dynamic environment that demands excellence, then send us your CV! We offer a great working environment, a fun team and loads of challenge. We've got onsite carparks and we're close to buses and trains. Ongoing training will keep your skills up to date and help you continue to grow, and the range and variety of systems will ensure you never stop learning. Kinetics strives to be the very best. If that's how you see yourself, then email your CV to our operations manager today. email@example.com