Careers: Join our winning team
Do you want to work for an integrator consultancy that is always aiming to be the very best, that puts customers and staff first, that aims to set the standards others try to emulate?
How about working for a business that is independent? Kinetics doesn’t sell products and the only advice we give clients is what’s best for them, not tainted by current sales objectives! Above all, we’re looking for people who want to make a difference for our clients, to help their organisations to run more successfully with IT that makes a difference for them
Are you looking for a challenging stable role with exposure to different technologies and configurations? Do you want to work for NZ’s premier provider that’s a little bit different and continues to grow as it wins awards year after year? Then come and work for us at Kinetics Group! We offer a competitive base salary an overtime package and bonus.
All Kinetics engineering positions are client facing with opportunities to grow and advance technically, professionally and personally.
RIGHT NOW WE HAVE SOME GREAT OPPORTUNITIES
Apply now for any of these great positions
Client IT Support Engineer (x2 – Auckland Based)
Are you an IT Systems/Support Engineer, who wants to continue to learn, grow and gain qualifications? Is your perfect role one that includes variety of clients and technologies, a company car, and a good salary? If you want to be part of a trusted advisor team and to be working face to face with clients. If you like sharing your knowledge and learning from your experienced peers. Then you have just found your dream role.
Kinetics Group’s Auckland office has a vacancy.
You can join this long-established team and a well-known name in the SME marketplace. Kinetics is not just another IT company. We are client and service focused IT, backed by a unique system of client engagement. Kinetics gives you a growth path that leads into our FlightPlan methodology. If it is time for you to Review, Reimagine and Remap your career. Then click the link to submit you interest.
- Three or more years IT experience including end user/client contact.
- Wintel and/or cloud qualifications related to deployment, management of IT.
- Enjoy variety and freedom of decision making.
- Have skills with troubleshooting and issue identification.
- Comfortable working within a structure around managing work and time recording.
- Enjoy being the clients go to person, loyal and trusted.
- Salary will be based on your experience and yes, it includes a late model company car.
- Yes, you are supported by and working with a team of highly experienced engineers.
- Overtime? Yes, we pay overtime, and we pay well.
- Projects? For your clients, we expect you to be part of the project team.
- Yes, qualifications are rewarded with bonus and pay rises. We also pay for the exams!
- Yes, you use the car to travel to clients all over Auckland. Where you are their go to person for all IT related matters.
- Yes, you must have a full driver license
- Nineteen engineers ranging from a few years’ experience up to almost 30 years.
- Offices in Auckland and Christchurch.
- Stable company in business since 1996.
- Always innovative, we combine strong values with expertise and proven systems.
- A trusted name in Small Medium Enterprise with long standing clients.
- Multi award winning, with a down to earth attitude.
- Our values are about service and caring. What we do is not technology, its empowering people and business.
For the opportunity to join. Click on the link of send your CV to Engineering-Employment@kinetics.co.nz