Do you want to work for an integrator consultancy that is always aiming to be the very best, that puts customers and staff first, that aims to set the standards others try to emulate?
How about working for a business that is independent? Kinetics doesn't sell products and the only advice we give clients is what's best for them, not tainted by current sales objectives!
Above all, we're looking for people who want to make a difference for our clients, to help their organisations to run more successfully with IT that makes a difference for them
Business Development Manager (Christchurch)
We are hiring a Business Development Manager in Christchurch to take over a mix of existing accounts and develop a new sales territory. Are you the type of sales professional that makes things happen? Do you have an existing network in Christchurch? Are you passionate about Hybrid cloud? If you want to work with for a next generation IT managed services business that is truly customer-centric then we want to talk to you.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
• Winning new customers in Christchurch
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
• Tertiary qualifications.
• Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
• Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
The successful candidate will be joining a team of skilled IT professionals with strong domain knowledge in Managed Services, Hybrid Cloud, technical presales, systems engineering and IT consultancy. The Christchurch team is committed to helping organisations be the best they can be, doing what they didn’t know was possible through technology that works.
Competitive remuneration will be provided with:
Kinetics is a purpose-led organisation. We're here to help our client's succeed, and our contribution to that vision is by making sure they have the right IT for their needs, budgets and goals, that it works well and most of all, it works for them in their workplace with their users. That is what businesses need to succeed and when our clients succeed, we succeed, but more importantly, the community succeeds.
Kinetics strives to be the very best. If that's how you see yourself, then email your CV to our sales team leader today. email@example.com
Remote Support Engineer
(either Auckland or Christchurch based)
Our KARE desk is the key to our success. Businesses rely on their computer networks, and we rely on our KARE desk to deliver it.
Using the latest support technologies, our KARE team maintains 100's of mission critical business networks. They monitor systems, resolve the issues that arise and often prevent problems before they happen. With the best team, using the best tools, Kinetics has earned an enviable reputation for excellence.
You can be part of this team! If you want to grow your skills, working on a number of systems in a dynamic environment that demands excellence, then send us your CV! We offer a great working environment, a fun team and loads of challenge.
Ongoing training will keep your skills up to date and help you continue to grow, and the range and variety of systems will ensure you never stop learning.
Kinetics strives to be the very best. If that's how you see yourself, then email your CV to our operations manager today. firstname.lastname@example.org