Careers: Join our winning team
Do you want to work for an integrator consultancy that is always aiming to be the very best, that puts customers and staff first, that aims to set the standards others try to emulate?
How about working for a business that is independent? Kinetics doesn’t sell products and the only advice we give clients is what’s best for them, not tainted by current sales objectives! Above all, we’re looking for people who want to make a difference for our clients, to help their organisations to run more successfully with IT that makes a difference for them
Are you looking for a challenging stable role with exposure to different technologies and configurations? Do you want to work for NZ’s premier provider that’s a little bit different and continues to grow as it wins awards year after year? Then come and work for us at Kinetics Group! We offer a competitive base salary an overtime package and bonus.
All Kinetics engineering positions are client facing with opportunities to grow and advance technically, professionally and personally.
RIGHT NOW WE HAVE SOME GREAT OPPORTUNITIES
Customer Success Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team.
The Customer Success Manager is a key role in the Kinetics sales team. Responsible for managing client account portfolios and establishing long-lasting business relationships. The CSM uses the Kinetics Method to ensure our client engagements have the right mix of Strategic planning, Operational delivery and Strategic execution. They closely coordinate with their clients for updates and informing them of plan adjustments as needed. A CSM must be highly communicative and well organised, especially on researching new business opportunities that would bring more revenues and resources to support Kinetics business goals and objectives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients, ensuring their satisfaction, and identifying opportunities for upsell and cross-sell.
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients and manage the client relationship from onboarding through to renewal, using the Kinetics Method methodology
- Understand client’s business objectives and develop customised solutions that align with their needs
- Proactively identify and address potential issues or concerns, and work with clients to resolve any issues that arise
- Monitor and report on client satisfaction, and take action to address any issues or concerns
- Collaborate with other teams within the company to ensure that clients receive the highest level of service and support
- Identify and pursue upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Continuously strive to improve the customer experience by staying current on industry trends and best practices.
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer success or account management role, preferably within an MSP or IT services environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Proven ability to identify and address customer needs and concerns
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales targets
- Strong understanding of IT services and technologies
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
We offer an environment of support and Radical Candor™, we bring our whole selves to work and truly believe that will drive better outcomes for our customers. You will have variety in your engagements and will personally be challenged to produce some of your best work. Your compensation will take care of Maslow, so you will have the freedom do deals and win new Logo’s. You will have others invested in helping you grow and attain mastery of this key role.
Competitive salary, benefits package, and a dynamic and fast-paced work environment. If you are passionate about customer success and have a proven track record in the MSP industry, we want to hear from you!
For the opportunity to join, click on the link or send your CV to Matt.Paterson@kinetics.co.nz
Systems Engineers (1)
Location: ROLES AVAILABLE IN EITHER AUCKLAND OR CHRISTCHURCH
A Systems Engineer is the front line of IT service delivery. Each Systems Engineer is the standard by which the client judges Kinetics as a whole. How a client sees the Systems Engineer is how they see Kinetics.
Kinetics is the premier IT service provider in the SME marketplace. Our Systems Engineers are therefore the best – anyone that aspires to be the best should be working at Kinetics.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Attends various client sites as allocated by the Coordinator
- Provides expert, friendly and professional services to clients
- Performs PC/Azure/365 work as requested on site
- Site work will either be ad hoc support or planned project work
- Research and resolve problems, test and assist clients to test, where applicable
- Keeps the Coordinator, Engineering Team Leader and/or Solutions Architect informed of progress
- Provide technical advice to clients, Account Managers, Coaching and Management Teams
- Provide feedback to Sales, Coaching and Management Teams, as required
- Complete documentation in accordance with Kinetics standard practice
Critical Success Factors/KPI’s
- Hours billed / budgets achieved
- Client satisfaction
- Client profitability
- 95% Utilisation/Timesheeting/Billable time
- Based around a 40-hour week 8:30am – 5:30pm Mon – Fri
- After hours work and weekends is a regular requirement
- 5 years+ experience in a similar field or MSP role advantageous
- Experience in configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting systems
- Strong all round technical skills
For the opportunity to join, click on the link or send your CV to Tina.Moulynox@kinetics.co.nz
Apply now for any of these great positions