Right now we have some great opportunities
Engineering Services Manager (Auckland)
We're looking for a motivated, customer-focused Engineering Services Manager, who has a demonstrated track record in building teams through effective and hands on leadership. Kinetics Engineering Services Manager (ESM), will focus on building and leading a high performing team of systems engineers in Auckland and Christchurch. You will be responsible for ensuring our teams provide a positive support experience, which includes being responsive to our customers and effectively partnering with stakeholders on the most critical problems for Kinetics customers, helping to secure our customers most critical cloud assets as well as on-premise servers. You will represent Engineering Services to our customers and will work directly with our Sales and Kambium teams to improve customer experience. As Engineering Services Manager, you will:If you are up to the challenge, email your CV to our COO . firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage and lead a diverse group of Engineering Services Team Leaders for Field, Remote, Client Technical Manager (CTM) and Network Operations Centre (NOC) teams
- Enable an environment in which people can do their best work, ensuring your team builds the customer focus, collaboration skills, technical expertise, agility and excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed to support our customers effectively
- Conduct employee assessment discussions, provide coaching, share feedback regularly and partner with employees on career development.
- Manage all aspects of customer support delivery, including daily operations, scheduling, meetings and addressing customer feedback.
- Foster a strong interlock between Engineering Services teams and stakeholders in other parts of the business.
- Ensure processes are consistently followed and resources are coordinated across teams
- At least 5 years of experience in customer service industry, technical support, product support, end-user support, IT Admin support, Consulting, or developer support.
- At least 2 years of people manager or team lead experience in a customer facing role or business.
- 5+ years of experience leading and developing people.
- Strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set and communicate team and individual goals and communicate strategy, tactics and behaviours required to achieve those goals.
- Great writing skills and ability to write and deliver individual reviews.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous and changing situations
- Ability to manage high pressure situations
- Adept at coordinating team meetings to communicate team information, conduct training and to receive team feedback.
- Proficiency in coordinating and conducting 1:1 meeting with individual team leaders to provide instruction, coaching and personal development as well as to receive personal feedback.
- Bachelor's degree or 3 years equivalent work experience.