With more and more websites necessary for our everyday activities, it’s getting harder and harder to manage passwords. By now, you will know not to write passwords on post-it notes and paste them on your screen. Its not uncommon for most people to use the same username and password on a number of sites, particularly on sites we think are less important – for example hotel websites or some news sites.
The problem is that when (not if) these get breached, your username and password get into the hands of bad actors – and they can poke and prod other sites on the internet and test where else you may used one of these passwords, or a simple variation.
Of course, we can’t easily remember hundreds of passwords, especially complex ones. We need an easy way. Hence a password vault.
But then the question you’ll ask is “what happens if the vault is breached?” You need a super secure vault. Something that easily remembers, (and creates) complex passwords for you and your colleagues – personal and work – and operates on Windows, Mac and mobiles. It needs to be SOC2 certified so you know its secure.
- No more remembering dozens of passwords
- Faster access to websites and applications
- Centralized system for both corporate and personal passwords
- Folders to organize and categorize credentials
- Automatic generation of audits and reports to help with tracking and compliance
- Improve the security you provide your colleagues by promoting a password management system you trust
- Use strong password strings to thwart hackers
- Receive notification of all passwords of departing employees so clients can remove their access to company systems
- Give clients the tools to granularly grant employee access to employee systems and networks
- Meet compliance measures with comprehensive auditing and reporting capabilities
- Users can access their Site credentials quickly and easily through the native mobile apps on iOS and Android®, auto-fill to log in to websites, and apps on mobile devices
- Cross-browser extension for Google, Chrome, FireFox, Edge, and Chromium-based browsers
Kinetics KARE Password Vault – $20 + GST per month for 5 users.